Saturday, March 14, 2009

Lazy-ness.

I haven't posted in a few days due to lazy-ness.
I've been avoiding everything, I haven't read as much of Living Dead in Dallas,
I've barely been online, and I've barely been working on my Fanfiction for the Twicon contest.
School has been killing me. Got to love Geometry. -.-
*sigh*
Sorry guys. I'll get there I promise.





A few little update things though, is that the filming for New Moon begins on monday, and I am so excited! and I'm even more excited to get my Twilight DVD and go to the release party THIS friday. I've been waiting over a year for this!


and one more thing. I finally caved and signed up for Twitter, So that I can sort of update when I'm too lazy to really update, you know?
So ANYWAYS. The widget for that is up in some random corner of this blog, so check it out. ^.-

0 comments: