Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Job Interview!

Yay for Good news!
My interview went VERY well!
After I was done, the Interviewer told me he was very impressed with me, and that I conduct myself as if I am much older than I am. ^.^

I just had to blog about this, even if it is a little random, I'm just so excited about it.
I mean come on, getting paid 2,000 dollars AND getting college credit for spending time with Children all summer? I mean, that's AWESOME!

I just have to get my references to fill out a few papers and I'll know if I have it in about two weeks. ^.^
You'll know, because if I get it, I'll post a very exciting blog, and if I don't I'll probably post a very pointless rant ^.-




Anyways!
I only have about one more chapter of Living Dead In Dallas left.. So expect a Book review up within the next couple of days!

2 comments:

RAWRitsme. said...

I love your wonderful writing!

Follow my blog!

Sarah Von Bargen said...

Congrats, you! What great news!