Sunday, March 8, 2009

Finished! and Movies!

I finally finished Kissed By An Angel today. Finally.
I DEFFINALITY have a few things to say about it both good and bad, but I probably won't post my review until tomorrow night or sometime on Tuesday.

Anyways. Another main reason for this post was to point out some movies that I am absolutely going crazy over because I MUST see them as soon as they come out.

Maybe I am a little Biased, because two of the three movies have Kristen Stewart in them, and I am a big fan of hers.
But ANYWAYS...
The first Movie is AdventureLand ; here's the Trailer.



I love Amusement Parks. I love Kristen Stewart. Enough Said.


The second movie is The Cake Eaters ; here is the trailer.



I think the trailer is self explanatory. It looks awesome.



And lastly.. Friday the 13th ; here's the trailer.



Let me say ; that I am a complete sucker for old school slasher films...
as much as I love the new horror movies with all the complex backrounds...
there's nothing that I love more than a good slasher film.
I worry, because it is a remake.. BUT the people who made this, also made The Texas Chainsaw Massacre remake, and I loved that, So I have high hopes for this.

I'm loving all the slasher remakes. I was extremely impressed with the My Bloody Valentine remake in 3D. So I simply cannot wait for this.

0 comments: