Saturday, March 7, 2009

Kissed by an Angel


This is Kissed By an Angel, written by Elizabeth Chandler.
My friend Marissa bought this book when she was in an airport in Florida, so she had something to read, and me, being the ridiculous bookworm that I am, said that I must read it! SO. she let me borrow it.

This is what it says on the back of the book :

" When her boyfriend, Tristan, died, Ivy thought she'd lost everything, even her faith in angels. But now she's discovered that he's her guardian angel - his presence so strong that she can feel the touch of his hand, the beat of his heart. Ivy needs Tristan now more than ever because he knows she's in terrible danger. Only Ivy's guardian angel can save her, now that his killer is after her. But if Tristan rescues Ivy, his mission on earth will be finished, and he must leave her behind forever. Will saving Ivy mean losing her just when he's finally reached her again? "


WELL. I am a little over halfway done with the book and so far, it has held my interest, but I'm not quite sure if I think it is anything amazing yet. BUT... when I finish the novel, I will for sure be writing a review for it. ^.-

0 comments: